Biometric Interpretation Seminar
Temporomandibular Dysfunction – why this joint is pivotal
JVA Introduction - an evidence based approach to evaluation, record keeping and monitoring of health and function
Concerned about your TMJ patients and wondering if JVA is the answer? What better introduction to the new technology than hearing from those dentists and DCPS who are using every day – and who know that it makes that practice easier, has a positive impact for patients and can increases the bottom line!
Granta Diagnostics’ JVA course in Cambridge will:
- Give you our simple protocol for quick diagnosis to aid treatment
- Aid your ability reliably to identify underlying TMJ conditions before they compromise treatment
- Train a member of your staff to create a revenue stream
- Help you set your practice apart from others and drive more patients to use your services
- Increase treatment acceptance and uptake
Granta Diagnostics has just taken over the distributorship in the UK for BioResearch Inc will be offering a range of course. Register here for the Biometric Interpretation Seminar – or for more details see our courses page.
6 hours CPD in Granta’s brand new purpose built training and treatment suite in Cambridge Led by Helen Harrison, the cost for two places to be booked together is £445 + VAT (£345 for dentists and £190) for accompanying DCP. Limited places. BACS payment secures your place; register at hereand make payment to:
Account Number: 11523645
Account Name: Granta Dental Ltd
Please use JVA1410 and your surname as the payee reference.